This is a blog boing back several years to when Brenderup Quit manufacturing in the USA. Scroll down to look through articles that may be helpful. Call me any time with questions. Jeff Kurtz, 717-620-9676

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A new question about the "DooRamp" feature, whith whici I am not familiar.

Laura writes, "...My question is around the potential for added maintenance issues with the complexities of a "2 way" door/ramp feature.  My sense is that either it wasn't popular or, they discontinued it due to problems."

Does anyone have any experience with this feature?   Post your answer here or email it to me at Jeff@KurtzInPA.com  .

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't the door ramp feature a new feture they had introduced the year before they discontinued production? Or had they put those in previous models?

    ReplyDelete