This is a blog boing back several years to when Brenderup Quit manufacturing in the USA. Scroll down to look through articles that may be helpful. Call me any time with questions. Jeff Kurtz, 717-620-9676

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

another parts supplier from the UK!


This just in from a UK supplier!!
Hi Jeff,

We are one of the UK’s largest Brenderup dealers and we are able to supply most parts, we have not sent items out to the US before but I’m sure we can find a courier that can help with this. The only items I think we may struggle to supply are larger items such as ABS lids and Mesh / extension side kits.
As for brake parts, bearings,  dampers etc we hold most of these in stock.
We are in the process of rebuilding or website and we should have most of the parts listed on there in the coming months.

Let me know exactly what parts you required and I can get back to you with some prices


kind regards

Stuart Kirk
Director
Vinten House
Target Business Centre
Bircholt Road
Park Wood Industrial Estate
Maidstone
ME15 9YY
T: 01622 233353
~~~~~~~~~  I am pleased to hear from this vendor and I specifically asked him about the pneumatic lift cylinders for the ramps...   Will let you all know what I hear back.     If you contact this vendor please send feedback so that we can know how well they may be as a supplier.   Jeff

3 comments:

  1. Is there an email or phone number for this person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the contact info for this company? Any update on the life cylinders?

    ReplyDelete