This is a blog boing back several years to when Brenderup Quit manufacturing in the USA. Scroll down to look through articles that may be helpful. Call me any time with questions. Jeff Kurtz, 717-620-9676

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Any one have owner's Manuals?

There have been several requests for copies of owners manuals of different models and different years.

If you have your manual please try scanning the pages and creating a PDF file or just email them to me as is.   If you don't have a scanner please take a picture of each page in good lighting and send the jpg copies to me at Jeff@KurtzInPA.com

Any that I receive I will post online with links from this blog.

Many Thanks!

Jeff Kurtz
www.BrenderHelp.com

2 comments:

  1. If you find a manual I would love to have a copy. Don't give up, this is the best source I hae found for info on Brenderups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anyone find a copy of a manual?? I need one!

    ReplyDelete