This is a blog boing back several years to when Brenderup Quit manufacturing in the USA. Scroll down to look through articles that may be helpful. Call me any time with questions. Jeff Kurtz, 717-620-9676

Tuesday, August 12, 2014


Hi Jeff,
My name is Jackie  and I am writing you from Springfield, Kentucky.
I bought a Brenderup about three years ago.  I have notice that the outside surface is getting black and really looks bad.  I was wondering if you might have
any suggestions or know where I can look to help to correct this.
Best Wishes,
Jackie

~~~~
Hi, Jackie!   Thanks for writing.

I use car wash detergent and a Mister Clean Magic Eraser.   Hose the loose stuff off.  Maybe at a car wash hand held sprayer, and then go over the entire trailer with erasers.   I like the ones with the blue backing... they last longer.   I do the windows and everything with the erasers.   They don't leave scratches but you want to rinse them if they bet grit in them.

Ours is about 10 years old and looks like new.

Send pics, before and after, if you can.

Travel safe!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment