This is a blog boing back several years to when Brenderup Quit manufacturing in the USA. Scroll down to look through articles that may be helpful. Call me any time with questions. Jeff Kurtz, 717-620-9676

Thursday, August 4, 2016

This just in!  So nice to receive positive feedback and hear that the parts are still available.

Hi Jeff,

I just wanted to thank you for the resources that you provide on your blog. I needed new gas struts and license plate lights for the ramp of my 2008 Baron TC, and was easily able to obtain them from Andy at Mountaintop. He was extremely helpful and easy to deal with, as well as knowledgeable about the parts that I needed for my particular year and model. Thanks again for providing information and resources for everyone who has these wonderful trailers!

Yours truly,

D.P.
Huntington, NY

3 comments:

  1. I need those exact two parts for my 2002 Baron! One gas strut and one license plate light. Could you post (or repost) the contact info for Mountaintop here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita and Andy Kaulbach
      Mountain Top Trailer Sales
      454 West Main St
      Tilton, NH 03276
      1-603-494-9787 Andy
      1-603-493-8057 Rita
      www.mountaintoptrailers.com ; email is
      mtts@tds.net

      Delete
  2. Rita and Andy Kaulbach
    Mountain Top Trailer Sales
    454 West Main St
    Tilton, NH 03276
    1-603-494-9787 Andy
    1-603-493-8057 Rita
    www.mountaintoptrailers.com ; email is
    mtts@tds.net

    ReplyDelete