This is a blog boing back several years to when Brenderup Quit manufacturing in the USA. Scroll down to look through articles that may be helpful. Call me any time with questions. Jeff Kurtz, 717-620-9676

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Links to various manuals and instructions.

Click this LINK 

This should take you to a page with a number of documents and photos from my collection.  Feel free to distribute and forward to friends.

If you have other documents which you feel would be useful by the Brenderup community, please email them to me and I will post them.

Thanks

Jeff
email <

also, if you should ever email me and not hear back, please try this alternate address, or pick up the phone and give me a call.717 620 9676

Jeff@KurtzInPa.comJeff@KurtzInPa.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your great information on replacing the gas springs on a Brenderup trailer. We used Jeff's source which saved us some money and his schematic to identify the part that had failed. I took photos upon request of Denise, at LS Technologies, to make sure the connectors were correct. I was in a time crunch and requested Expedited UPS shipping which was on only an extra $15 and the total price ended up $187. They arrived from Canada to Southern California in just two days! My husband put them on in about an hour. We also appreciated the tip from Jeff to use a jack to compress the spring to the correct length so it could be slipped on. My trailer is a Brenderup Prestige. The springs work perfectly! Thank you so much for your valuable information. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please help me find a saddle rack that will fit with this existing holder

    ReplyDelete