This is a blog boing back several years to when Brenderup Quit manufacturing in the USA. Scroll down to look through articles that may be helpful. Call me any time with questions. Jeff Kurtz, 717-620-9676

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lots of Brenderup links contributed by Judy B.

I’ve attached a few materials and also referenced some links that I’ve found helpful and that your other readers might as well.  Include or not, as you see fit on your blog site.

-          Judy B.
(note from Jeff:   The documents are stored in Dropbox Folder at THIS LINK <<<

1.       The Brenderup Horse Trailer Manual has a brief, but decent maintenance information on page 17.
2.       The Trailer Specs doc has pictures of the different models with dimensions and weight at the bottom in a chart
3.       The Leaflet – has technical summary chart as well as advertisement type descriptions
4.       Wiring Harness – diagram of the 7 pin harness and which pin does what, along with information on what to do if you have a 4 pin harness.
5.       Trailer Quick Guide – this is a document I created, so that other folks borrowing my trailer know what to do.
6.       Minimum Towing Vehicle Specs – self- explanatory
7.       Brake Servicing & Operation – I forget where I came across this, but it was on a Brenderup Site (probably the Texas one before they were gone).  Can you tell me if it matches what you know from having a brake job done on your trailer?
8.       LED lights – did you ever install LED lights like you said you might?  If so, did you make a video of those steps, or have suggestions?   Here’s a youtube video I came across published 4/11/2014, they say they will follow-up with detailed steps.
9.       Removing the Stall Divider – here’s a video link showing how it is done.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLqH1pPgyQo
10.   One Piece Butt Bar – a video on how to use it.  What was interesting is the adaptor at one end.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjFHDAxdLkA
11.   Removing the Head Diviider – a video to help with that.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PRauhMlq-E
12.   Trailer Covers – I’m strongly considering a trailer cover, since water gets into the Brenderups quite readily through the back if no where else.    Heres a few sites.
http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=d5cefcd4-4f5d-4a3e-abd0-fdd229b98d26&sfb=1&itemguid=d6e736d4-41fd-4422-9433-95e0d0cb02f0&utm_content=32020&ccd=BZR003&utm_source=bizrate_shopzilla&utm_medium=shopping&mr:referralID=d849acd8-0c1a-11e4-bec1-001b2166becc

13.    Trainer Wheel Bearings – I don’t know if this applies or not, but I thought I’d keep it as a reference  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbVSD6YCFE
14.   Trailer Brake Shoe replacement – don’t know if this applies either, but might be helpful.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxI9Rf-eRqo

3 comments:

  1. Bless you, Judy B.! I am a new Brenderup owner, and this is exactly what I needed. Can't thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to find this site I love all the helpful information. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for window covers please email me levirdr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete