This is a blog boing back several years to when Brenderup Quit manufacturing in the USA. Scroll down to look through articles that may be helpful. Call me any time with questions. Jeff Kurtz, 717-620-9676

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Weather Strip source found.

Redeived from Judy B.:     I am currently working on sprucing up my Brenderup Baron TC – i.e. some general  maintenance and found that 2 of my access doors needed new weatherstripping.  The following site has what appears to be identical weatherstripping from the picture (see top item pictured below).  So, I thought it might be useful to other readers. 
-          Judy Brown



WOW! Nice find, Judy! 

Thanks for the weather strip find.  It looks like the right thing.   I am certain that the weather stripping was an american product that the TX factory used.

Will check your other note also.

Thanks, again, and travel safe!

Jeff Kurtz
717-620-9676

No comments:

Post a Comment