This is a blog boing back several years to when Brenderup Quit manufacturing in the USA. Scroll down to look through articles that may be helpful. Call me any time with questions. Jeff Kurtz, 717-620-9676

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

From one of our readers in Eastern PA:

"2000 Brenderup Baron TC.   I am looking for door trim and wondering if anyone else out there needs trim or where they got it from.  Also, I need to replace the flap door on the back and wanted to know if anyone else did it and what they used.

Thank you,
Michael K

I can be reached at athangu@comcast.net"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone has done door trim replacement (weather strip on the storage area doors) please give Michael an email with pics and details.   As for rear door replacement, I haven't seen any laminated products to recommend.  I sugest Marine plywood with a good sealer and then white paint... or leave it natural wood and decorate with a branding iron or something from a sign company.

He also asked me about installing additional LED lighting.   I haven't done any wiring.  If you have, send pics and details.  

Happy Trails!

Jeff


5 comments:

  1. Thank you doe posting it for me. Looking to hear from the readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to look at a 1988 brenderup this week. I'm planning on purchasing it to haul my 2 miniature horses with my AWD Toyota minivan rated to haul 3500lbs.
    My question is what should I be looking for? Any advice would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeff. Hoping you can give me some insight about the hydraulic lift thingies that help raise and lower the ramp...I've replaced both side 3 times now since I purchased our Prestige in 2007. What am I doing wrong that this part keep failing? In just few months of installing the new hydraulic things, the bleed out when we have lowered the ramp. Thanks for any info you can give me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I replaced that on my 2001 Baron. The place that I get to help me fix stuff is a RV and camper shop and they were able to figure out what it needed and ordered the stuff. You pay by the yard. Sorry I can't be more specific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I replaced that on my 2001 Baron. The place that I get to help me fix stuff is a RV and camper shop and they were able to figure out what it needed and ordered the stuff. You pay by the yard. Sorry I can't be more specific.

    ReplyDelete